The objectives of the credit institution's resolution are:
- ensuring continuity in performing critical functions of the credit institution;
- avoiding significant negative impacts on the stability of the financial system, in particular preventing the spread of negative impacts on the financial system, including their spread to market infrastructure and maintaining market discipline;
- protection of budget and other public funds, by minimizing the use of extraordinary public financial support in the resolution of credit institutions;
- protection of depositors who have guaranteed deposits placed with a credit institution;
- protection of cash and other assets of clients.