Round Table „Development of Montenegro's Capital and Financial Market”
The round table “Development of Montenegro's Capital and Financial Market” organised by the Central Bank of Montenegro (CBCG), the Montenegro Stock Exchange (MNSE) and the Capital Market Authority (CMA), will be held on Thursday, 5 May at 12:00 hours.
The speakers at the round table aimed at affirming the concept of the market way of raising capital through issuing securities and other financial instruments will be:
- Nikola Fabris, Vice Governor of the CBCG;
- Zoran Đikanović, President of the CMA;
- Guzhan Gulay, Vice President of the Istanbul Stock Exchange and Vice President of the Board of the MNSE;
- Milena Vučinić, Executive Director of the MNSE;
- Saša Popović, Professor at the Faculty of Economics, University of Montenegro.
The monograph “Financial Markets X.O.” will be presented at the event. It will be discussed by the author, Prof. dr Dejan Erić, Dean of the Belgrade Banking Academy, and co-authors Prof. dr Mališa Đukić, professor at the Belgrade Banking Academy and dr Duško Bodroža, a researcher at the Institute of Economic Sciences in Belgrade.
With the participation of numerous representatives of financial institutions in Montenegro, the event will be held on the CBCG premises, a big hall in the ZOP building, Novaka Miloševa bb.
We invite media representatives to accredit via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone +382 20 403 130, by Thursday, 5 May, by 10 am.